September marks healthy aging month and now is the time our staff at New Vision Laser Center in Hagerstown, MD wants you to begin practicing better health for your vision. Many people only go to the eye doctor when there is an issue with their vision or want something corrected, but there are preventative steps you can take to keep your vision healthy all year long. Your eyes are what you use to see the beautiful world around us so Dr. Gladsen is here to provide you with some educational tips on how to ensure you are staying as healthy as possible.
- Wear bluelight glasses when staring at a computer or phone for long periods of time
- Annual eye exams from your doctor
- Wear sunglasses when you are outdoors or looking at the sun
- Wear your glasses or contacts if you are prescribed
- Know your family history of eyecare and share this with your doctor
If you need any further information on how to take better care of your eyes or are wanting to finally see clearly with LASIK give our office a call today at (301) 745-5150