Dr. Gladsden here at New Vision Laser Center in Hagerstown, MD has performed thousands of LASIK procedures. It is all that he does! While being an expert at the surgery and only using the most advanced technology, Dr. Gladsden, and his staff make sure to give each and every patient the utmost comfort. Many patients that we see have done their research on what to expect before and during LASIK but, our staff wants to bring attention to how we have more comfort after LASIK than most offices!
Unlike other LASIK offices, our surgeon has come up with a technique so that each patient does not have to sleep for hours after LASIK. You can read, watch TV, hang out with friends, and perform most normal daily activities. This is a major key to patient comfort for us! But, there are a few protocols and procedures that patients need to follow post LASIK surgery and they are as follows.
- Follow the surgeon’s instructions on how to do each eye drop that you are prescribed. For the first 48 hours, there are multiple doses you need to be taking up to almost every hour.
- Do not touch or rub your eyes for up to a week.
- Do not wear eye makeup for 3-5 days.
- Be sure to follow all of the protocol from the surgeon at New Vision Laser Center
- Attend both your one-day post-op, one week, and one-month post-operative appointments.
- Make sure to have someone drive you home after the procedure
New Vision Laser Center has had multiple happy patients throughout the years and if you would like to read more about them please take a look at our testimonials. Also, during this month we are currently offering a special LASIK promotion so make sure to give out office a call today to get your free consultation scheduled to take advantage of this offer! Dr. Gladsden and our whole staff look forward to seeing you and giving you the clear vision you deserve this year! Who doesn’t want to see 20/20 in 20/20?